Friday Nov. 17th from 6:30-8pm and Saturday Nov. 18th from 8am. You may park in the school parking lot Friday to unload, after unloading please find an alternate parking spot. The school will be open at 9am on Sunday Nov. 19th. Student volunteers will be available to help if necessary.
- There will be a coffee and tea cart with baked goods coming round for Vendors to purchase Please
bring your own coffee mugs to help save costs and to keep our environment green.
- If you have not done so already, we ask that each Vendor provide a donation to our Basket Raffle, this is usually a sample of your handcrafted items on arrival. We thank you in advance for your generous donation to our basket raffle draw. Your contributions are greatly appreciated and help raise funds for our school.
- Parent volunteers will be available to assist should you require a washroom break. As the number of parent volunteers is limited, it is recommended that you work in concert with a neighbouring Vendor or friend in order for you to take longer breaks.
- Our bistro will open for your use. However, as the days will be long, it is suggested that you bring snacks and food to keep you energized. We will not be able to take or deliver food orders.
- The Washroom’s are located in the Gymnasium Hallway.
- Please double check that you have not taken our power cords or table clips when you leave on Sunday. Bringing your own extension cords would be most helpful.
- No open flames at your tables.
- Registration dates and forms for the 2017 craft fair will available in our office in the hallway to the craft fair classrooms so you can re-register ahead of time. Be sure to check or website theknightschristmasmarket.weebly.com important for more registration details.
We reserve the right to relocate vendors if necessary
Important Parking Notice
Please be advised that there is NO PARKING for Vendors on Saturday November 19 & Sunday November 20: In the St. Thomas More Collegiate parking lot On 12th Avenue In the Our Lady of Mercy Parish Parking Lot. This is so that customers have plenty of parking. Arrangements should be made to be dropped off or park on the side streets.
Our Lady of Mercy Parish has declined our use of the parking lot on Sunday morning due to Sunday church services until 1pm.
Vendors and volunteer cars will be towed!! Parking is available after 1pm for visitors.